As one of the leading education ICT specialists, Cymar has a wide range of products and services with a total solutions approach to meet all your school’s needs, saving you time, effort and hassle.
One of our primary focus is and has always been for helping schools, local councils, education and private businesses to plan, implement, manage, and maintain their computer systems.
We currently provide ICT services to over hundreds of schools under Greenwich, Southwark, Westminster, Hertfordshire and Ealing councils. Our services range from building a completely new ICT Suite, installing interactive whiteboards, commissioning & modernizing the CCTV systems to providing complete.
IT Outsourcing Support Package with one day a week on-site engineer support
Add Two days a week on-site engineer support – more days at a lower price.
Add Three days a week on-site engineer support – more days at a lower price.
Add Four days a week on-site engineer support – more days at a lower price.
To provide on-site engineer ICT support ½ day every fortnight
To provide on-site engineer ICT support 1 day every fortnight
To provide an on-site engineer on a daily rate
- No long term commitment – 3-month rolling contract.
- Flexible onsite engineer arrangement – Onsite engineer time can be adjusted according to needs.
- Comprehensive support – Inclusive of Multi skillset engineers to cover all IT requirements, unlimited remote support and Emergency Server and Network on-site support.
- Full maintenance on all servers and network equipment.
- Daily server backup and system monitoring.
- Rapid Server Support and disaster recovery plan.
- Performance and user satisfaction monitoring.
- Dedicated primary support engineer.
- Frontier, Atomwide and LGFL support.
- iPad and tablet support including Android, Windows and Apple iOS platforms.
- LGFL filtering and escalation of email and Internet issues.
- School term only price. No need to pay during school holiday dates.
- No need to pay tax, National Insurance and employee holidays, only pay a fixed rate.
- Supply and install smart Board and Promethean Board
- Install a network point.
- Install and provide CCTV Security System for your school.
- Repair printer, photocopier and supply toner and printer parts.
- Provide antivirus at a 50% discount for education.
- FREE Microsoft office 365 for a non-profit organisation.
By using Cymar’s ICT outsource option, Cymar engineers will attend to the school on a regular basis and deal with any IT issues and working the ICT manager on Planning and new requirements. Because the visit is constant so all the staffs know when their issues will be fixed. Cymar will dedicate at least one engineer to the school. The ICT Coordinator is also entitled to use all other supports provided by Cymar. Our price based on school term only.
Our IT Department provides a broad range of ongoing support and consultative services to school that already have an internal IT resource.
We build long-term working relationships with IT Managers that require an additional skill set to complement their expertise, or specialist services to liberate them from other responsibilities, including first-line support and complex IT projects.
We provide a full range of reliable PCs and servers, as well as laptops, digital cameras, printers, scanners and peripherals.
Release your worries regarding an Interactive Whiteboard installation
Cymar has over 20 years of experience designing and installing CAT5e, 6, 6a, fibre optic data cabling systems and wireless networks for primary schools, high schools and colleges.
As an Excel cabling partner, all our work is backed by a manufacturer 25-year warranty ensuring your installation against defects for the whole of its working life.